Ductile Iron Coupling with Wide range
Ductile Iron Body (GGG50), Glavnized garbon steel bots/ Stainless Steel Bolts, CHINAMFG rubber ring
CMAX or CNBM
DN50 – DN600mm
Water supply, Drainage, Civil Engineering, Construction & Housing, etc.
EN545, EN598, ISO2531
Fusion Bonded Epoxy (FBE), RAL5005, RAL 5017, R5015……
Packaging & Shipping
Wooden Cases/Pallet with wrap film or according to customer’s requirements.
CNBM INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Build your world with our materials.
We are a primary subsidiary of China National Building Material Group Co., Ltd.
CNBM Group is a central government-owned enterprise and a Fortune Global 500 company (Ranking 203th in 2019). It is the largest building material manufacturer and service provider in the world, with 15 publicly-listed companies and over 180,000 employees (2017).
CNBM Water Section is 1 of the pioneering suppliers of pipes, fittings and systems in China.
We are leading the market by supplying:
- Ductile iron water and sewer pipes, fittings, valves and couplings and adaptors
- Ductile iron access covers and gratings
- Other types of pipes and fittings
Why choose CNBM?
- Government Credit
CNBM Intl is a primary subsidiary of CHINAMFG Group, a Chinese central governmental enterprise. We’ve been accessed by D&B as Duns Registered 4A1 level since 2012, which endorsed us as 1 of the safest suppliers to work with in China.
- Industry Leader
As an industry leader, CHINAMFG Intl is also a top-ranking buyer of iron ore and coking coal in the world. Our raw materials’ cost and quality are under strict control from A to Z.
- Strong Logistics Capability
1. Professional Logistics team
2. 20,000 containers + 30,000 M3bulk vessel per year = Cost-effective and Prioritized Shipments
3. 50000 M2 Dubai Logistics Park solely-owned by CNBM
- VIP services
1. Professional Sales Team
2. Multi-language Sales Managers
3. One-to-One fast response
- One-Stop Purchase Solution
Over 800 kinds of industrial products within CHINAMFG product range.
- Usually you can get our quotation within ONE day. In particular cases, we are committed to providing it within 48 hours.
- Total technical supports from our senior consultant engineers.
- Timely & Cost-efficient delivery.
- Real time information of Chinese market.
- Special discounts and protective policies provided to our distributors/partners.
- Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
- CNBM is a large-scale central governmental industrial group with its own manufacturing sector, research and development sector, trading sector and logistics sector.
- I have some special requirement about specifications.
- We have a well-rounded product range, which endows us with the capability of applying many special specifications. Please feel free to contact us with yours.
- Do you accept OEM service?
- Yes, we do.
- What is your delivery time?
- It depends on the size/complexity of your order and our own production schedule. Usually we provide a faster delivery than the industry’s average.
- What is the payment term?
- Our payment terms are negotiable.
- Can I have my own logo on the product?
- Sure, we can apply your own logo on the products according to your drawings.
- Can I get samples?
- Yes, you can. And you only need to bear the delivery costs, if the samples are not too big.
- How is your company’s experience?
- We have an over 20 years of experience in water industry and been exporting to over 56 countries. We cherish our reputation as a company and our customers love us.
- Can I request to change the form of packaging and transportation?
- Sure, we’re glad to fulfill your requirement. Yet please understand that extra costs may occur if the form of packaging and transportation are changed.
Impact of Flange Coupling on the Overall Reliability of Connected Equipment
A flange coupling plays a crucial role in ensuring the overall reliability and performance of connected equipment in a mechanical system. Its impact can be summarized as follows:
- 1. Power Transmission Efficiency: Flange couplings provide a secure and rigid connection between shafts, enabling efficient power transmission from one component to another. By minimizing energy losses through slippage or vibration, flange couplings help maintain the overall efficiency of the system.
- 2. Reducing Wear and Tear: Flange couplings accommodate misalignment and slight axial movement, reducing stress on connected equipment. By absorbing shocks and vibrations, they protect the components from excessive wear and fatigue, increasing their lifespan.
- 3. Controlling Vibration and Noise: A properly selected and installed flange coupling helps dampen vibrations and reduces noise levels in the system. This is particularly important in precision machinery, where vibrations can affect the accuracy and performance of the equipment.
- 4. Handling Misalignment: Flange couplings can compensate for angular, parallel, and axial misalignment between shafts. This capability ensures smooth operation and prevents excessive forces that could lead to premature failure of equipment components.
- 5. Improving System Flexibility: Flange couplings offer flexibility in design and installation. They allow for quick and easy disconnection and reconnection of equipment for maintenance or repairs, minimizing downtime and increasing the system’s overall availability.
- 6. Protection Against Overloads: In high-torque applications, flange couplings provide a safeguard against overloads by slipping or disengaging when the torque exceeds the coupling’s capacity. This helps prevent damage to the equipment and ensures the safety of the system and operators.
- 7. Corrosion Resistance: Depending on the material selected, flange couplings can offer excellent corrosion resistance, making them suitable for use in harsh environments or corrosive conditions. This protects the connected equipment from premature deterioration.
- 8. Maintenance and Downtime Reduction: The reliability of flange couplings leads to reduced maintenance needs and less frequent downtime. A well-maintained coupling can significantly extend the life of connected equipment and reduce the frequency of replacements or repairs.
- 9. Enhancing System Safety: Flange couplings provide a secure connection that ensures the safe operation of rotating machinery. They minimize the risk of unexpected equipment failure or disconnection, promoting the safety of operators and surrounding personnel.
- 10. Adaptability to Different Industries: Flange couplings are widely used across various industries, from manufacturing and power generation to mining and aerospace. Their versatility and reliability make them suitable for a wide range of applications, contributing to the overall success and efficiency of these industries.
In conclusion, the proper selection and use of flange couplings significantly impact the overall reliability and performance of connected equipment. Their ability to transmit power efficiently, handle misalignment, and protect against wear and overloads ensures smooth and safe operation, reducing maintenance costs, and increasing the lifespan of machinery.
How do Flange Couplings Handle Shaft Misalignment in Rotating Equipment?
Flange couplings are designed to handle certain degrees of shaft misalignment in rotating equipment. The flexibility of flange couplings allows them to accommodate minor misalignments between the connected shafts without causing significant stress or damage. The ability to handle shaft misalignment is one of the key advantages of using flange couplings in various industrial applications. Here’s how flange couplings handle shaft misalignment:
1. Radial Misalignment: Flange couplings can handle radial misalignment, which is the offset between the rotational axis of two connected shafts. This misalignment can be in the form of parallel misalignment or angular misalignment. Flange couplings with flexible elements, such as elastomeric inserts or diaphragms, can absorb and compensate for radial misalignment, ensuring smooth power transmission between the shafts.
2. Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment occurs when there is a linear displacement along the rotational axis of the shafts. While some flange couplings may have limited axial misalignment capabilities, others may not be designed to accommodate significant axial movements. Engineers must consider the specific requirements of the application to ensure that the selected flange coupling can handle the anticipated axial misalignment.
3. Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment refers to the angle between the rotational axes of the two shafts. Flange couplings with flexible elements can handle a certain degree of angular misalignment by flexing and adjusting to the changing angle. However, excessive angular misalignment can lead to increased wear and reduced coupling life, so it’s essential to keep the misalignment within acceptable limits.
4. Rigid Couplings vs. Flexible Couplings: Rigid couplings, such as sleeve couplings or clamp-style couplings, are not capable of handling misalignment and require precise alignment during installation. On the other hand, flexible flange couplings can tolerate misalignment, making them more forgiving and easier to install in applications where perfect alignment is challenging to achieve.
It is important to note that while flange couplings can handle certain degrees of misalignment, excessive or sustained misalignment can lead to premature wear, reduced coupling life, and potential equipment damage. Therefore, proper alignment during installation and regular maintenance checks are essential to ensure the optimal performance and longevity of flange couplings in rotating equipment.
Materials Used in Manufacturing Flange Couplings
Flange couplings are manufactured using various materials, each offering specific properties and advantages. The choice of material depends on factors such as application requirements, environmental conditions, and cost considerations. Here are some commonly used materials in manufacturing flange couplings:
- 1. Steel: Steel is one of the most common materials for flange couplings. It offers excellent strength, durability, and resistance to wear. Steel couplings are suitable for a wide range of applications and can handle high torque and heavy loads.
- 2. Stainless Steel: Stainless steel is chosen for its superior corrosion resistance, making it ideal for applications where the coupling is exposed to moisture, chemicals, or aggressive substances. Stainless steel flange couplings are common in industries such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, and marine.
- 3. Cast Iron: Cast iron couplings are known for their excellent strength and vibration-damping characteristics. They are often used in industrial settings, including pumps, compressors, and conveyor systems.
- 4. Aluminum: Aluminum couplings are lightweight and suitable for applications where weight is a concern. They are commonly used in industries such as aerospace and automotive.
- 5. Brass: Brass couplings offer good corrosion resistance and electrical conductivity. They are used in specific applications that require these properties.
- 6. Bronze: Bronze couplings are valued for their high strength, corrosion resistance, and resistance to wear. They are commonly used in marine and heavy machinery applications.
- 7. Plastic: Plastic couplings, such as nylon or polyurethane, are used in applications where weight, non-conductivity, and chemical resistance are critical factors.
- 8. Composite Materials: Some modern flange couplings may use composite materials that combine different properties, such as strength, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
When selecting the material for a flange coupling, it is essential to consider factors such as load capacity, temperature range, chemical exposure, and the specific demands of the application. Proper material selection ensures that the flange coupling performs optimally and has a long service life in its intended environment.
editor by CX 2023-10-03