EPDM Rubber Single bellow Flexible Flange Couplings
Application of Rubber Expansion Joint
As rubber has superior capability in resistance of acid, alkali, oil and electrolyte, rubber joint has become one of the alternatives of stainless steel and been successfully installed in tough demanding applications such as: Chemical, Petrochemical, Marine, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Steel Mills, Water and Wastewater Treatment, Building Construction, Heavy Industry, Freezing and Sanitary Plumbing.
Technical Conditions of Rubber Expansion Joint
Specification of Rubber Expansion Joint
1. Supply range can be up to DN4000. Large diameter rubber joints should be equipped with limiters/control units.
2. For OEM orders with special requirement, rubber joints should be made according to customers’ drawings.
Generally, flange standard is GB/T9115.1-2000, other GB, JB, HG, CB, ANSI, DIN, BSEN, NF, EN, JIS, ISO flanges are also available upon request. Material of rubber body can be NR natural rubber, EPDM, Neoprene, IIR butyl rubber, NBR Buna-N, FKM, etc.
3. When rubber joints size above DN200 are used for overhead water supply system, the pipes must be equipped with fixed supports or fixed brackets, otherwise control units should be installed on rubber joints.
4. Matching flanges of rubber joints should be valve flanges or GB/T9115.1(RF) flanges.
Pipe Expansion Joints Manufacturer since 1997
LEEBOO – China Famous Brand
Gongyi Xinli Pipeline Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer in the field of pipeline equipment for nealry 18 years and has 15 years sales experience. Main products: rubber expansion joint, rubber duckbill check valve, dismantling joint, metal hose, metal bellows expansion joint, wall sleeves, valves, etc.
Our products have been exported to about 20 countries, such as Germany, Sweden, Russia, Italy, Portugal, Armenia, Dubai, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, India, Singapore,Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Australia, Argentina and USA. Customer visit from Italy, UAE, Australia, Algeria, India, etc.
Q: What do you need to know for fast quotation?
A: It would be highly appreciated if we have the details ofdetailed drawing for OEM order, model, end connection type, flange standard and material, medium, pressure, temperature and other working conditions.
Q: Can you make the product as per client’s requirement?A: Yes, OEM service available. We can make according to your drawings or samples.
Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?A: Any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned for domestic clients; we will send more free product in next batch for overseas clients or according to the requests.
Q: Do you accept small quantity order?A: Yes, MOQ 1 pc for standard size, 5 pcs for customized size.
Q: What is your payment terms?A: Usually T/T(30% as deposit, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery). L/C, Western Union, Paypal also acceptable.
Q: What about the lead time?A: Usually 3-10 days for sample order. Lot production time according to order quantity.