1. Material options for H series Couplings
H series coupling we produced is made of Hytrel. Ithas elasticity like that of rubber. It is excellent in absorbing vibrations and shocks. It also excels in resistance to heat, low temperature and oil.
Input and output can be connected and disconnected easily merely by moving axially. By using a unique claming mechanism,mounting in a spline shaft is possible. Hub and spline shafts are completely fixed by using a clamping hub of the mechanism. No fretting wear is caused.
2. Technical Data
1. What is you core activity (do you deal with engine replacement parts, fuel system, undercarriage, etc)? We mainly do the couplings, seal kits, electric parts (like solenoids, sensors, throttle motors), hose, fans, gear parts and bearings.
2. Which kind of machinery you work with (bulldozers, front loaders, graders, excavators, etc)? Excavators, air compressors, bulldozers, front loaders, graders, steer loader
3. Which brands of machinery you work with? We supply parts for brands like: Hitachi, Caterpillar, Komatsu, Sumitomo, Hyundai, Kobelco, Liebherr, JCB, etc.We mainly do small to meddium size excavators.
4. Do you have the stock? Most of our products are in stock.
5. Can you send us the price lists (so that we do not always bother you when we need the price info)? Sorry that we don’t have price list. You’re welcomed to contact us if you need anything.
6. If we make the order, can we pay as the an individual? Or we should make the contract for each delivery? We accept Western Union, PayPal, T/T.For small order, we recommend Western Union and PayPal. For PayPal, you’ll need to pay extra 5% of total amount to cover the PayPal cost.For T/T, you’ll need to pay extra 50USD to cover the bank charge and handling cost if order less than 1000USD.
7. What is your usual way of delivery?Usually we send with DHL, UPS, EMS. We also send by sea by bulk order.