Factory sale cast iron hdpe pipe flange adaptor couplings joint

Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Henan, China
Brand Name:
Model Number:
Carbon Steel Stainless Steel
Casting Forging
Head Code:
Nominal size:
DN50 – DN600mm
Working pressure:
From pn10 to pn25
Flange drilling:
Material of flange:

Factory sale cast iron hdpe pipe flange adaptor couplings joint

Product Description

Flange adaptors are designed for pipelines , as a wide tolerance system.It will be suitable for most standard piping materials, thus greatly reducing the number of special flanged joints required for maintenance. When connecting PE pipe, the pipe insert must be installed on PE pipe.


Flange adaptor is suitable for connection with pipelines with vibration or inclination and in turing.

Packaging & Shipping

Packing: Inner plastic film packing, outer standard export wooden case packing.

Shipping: Courier company transport, air freight and sea transport. It depends on your actual order details and quantity.

Company Information

Gongyi Runda Pipeline Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is located in Xicun Town Pipeline Industrial Park, Gongyi City, Henan Province. It covers an area of more than 1000 square meters and has complete production equipment. Our company mainly provides expansion joints, rubber expansion joints, metal expansion joints, bellows expansion joints, stainless steel bellows, dismantling joints, flange joints, universal joints, sleeve compensators, rotary compensators, spherical compensators, flexible waterproof sleeves, pipe settlement, non-metallic compensation and other products. DC medium without thrust compensator.

We have always adhered to the operating tenet of "customer first" and "quality first", and always adhered to the guiding principle of "respecting contract and keeping promise", and strictly implemented the enthusiastic and thoughtful after-sales service. We wholeheartedly welcome new and old users to cooperate with us.

Shanghai National Convention and Exhibition Center participates in the activities of Foster China Company

Guangzhou pump & valve exhibition

Our service

1.24 hours online service– Anytime,anywhere can provide what you want 2.100% quality inspection Before Shippment 3.Reasonable and competitive price 4.Best production capability ,best quality control, best Service .

OEM&ODM service We are a company which specialised in producing expansion joints, and we producing according to your samples or drawings ,if they are not available, we design according to your requirements and the application.

After sale service Professional service team, all-weather emergency telephone within 48 hours to solve difficult problems, to provide you with the fastest and healthiest after-sales service.


Q: Can you make the product as per client’s requirement?

A: Yes, we can make it with your exact requirement

Q: What are your payment terms?

A: T/T (30% as desposit, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight

Q: Can I visit your factory before the order?

A: Yes, welcome to our factory to check the quality

Q: Where is your nearest loading port?

A: Shanghai, Qingdao or Tianjin, China.

Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?

A: If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned or according to consumer’s requests

Q: Do you accept small quantity order?

A:Of course wedo.

Q: Can we choose different material?

A: Yes, the material can be chose according to your requirement.

Q: And what is your shipment and delivery time?

A: By sea or air. Normally 7 to 14 Days for delivery, according to your order quantity.

Q: And what’s your packing?

A: carton cases inside, export wooden cases outside.

Recent Posts

As one of leading flange coupling manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of mechanical products, We offer flange coupling and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail:[email protected]

Manufacturer supplier exporter of flange coupling