High reputation all over the Henan flexible rubber expansion joint with flange coupling

Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Henan, China
Brand Name:
Hua Yuan
Model Number:
Carbon Steel
Flange, tie rods
Head Code:
Product name:
Flange Type Flexible Rubber Expansion Joint With Tie Rods
CE, ISO9001-2015
Rubber material:
Flexible Rubber Expansion Joint With Tie Rods
Flange surface:
Carbon steel SS316
Tie Rods
Double sphere rubber expansipon jonit
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
100000 Piece/Pieces per Month Double sphere rubber expansion joint accept expedited orders

Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details

<dd class="do-entry-item-val" title="Package of Flange Type Flexible Rubber Expansion Joint With Tie Rods: Inner package is carton case one pcs/box(different size deponding on the size), outer package is wooden case(mix packing or every size packing in one wooden), which is usually in the size of 1100mm*1100mm*1100mm with plastic film inside the wooden case

Meeting your standards with all Certificates.

Alibaba New Arrival Hot Product Best Sale Flange Type Rubber Expansion Joint

1. All rubber expansion joints are finshed with retaining flanges, limit rod units are available on special request.

2. Pressures shows are recommended“operating”, test pressure is 1.5time“operating”, burst pressure is 3 time “operating”.

3. Vacuum rating is based on neutral installed length without external load. Products shall not be installed “elongated”on vacuum applications.

4. Do not weld near the expansion joints or weld the steel flanges to the piping after the expansion joints are installed. This will either burn or seriously damage the expansion joints. Huayuan Product Specifications in this catalogues for reference only. Huayuan reserve the right to change design construction, specification and materials without prior notice and without incuring any obligation. Any precise measurements, kindly contact with Huayuan technical service directly.

Packaging & Shipping
Packing Innerpackage:cartoncasesOuterpackage:woodencases(usuallythesizeof1100mm*1100mm*1100mm) Shipping



Company Information

Advanced production equipment

Our company is a professional company specialozing in the production of water supply and drainage equipment and pipeline accesseries.

We have been producing for 20 years and have 15 years of experience in foreign trade with reasonable price, high quality and considerate service.

Main products: single sphere and double sphere rubber expansion joint, thread joint, bellows.

Our products have been exported to many countries such as Italy, England, France, Germany, Korea, America, Australia, Spain, India, Thailand, Singapore and Poland etc. And gotten high praise from clients domestic and overseas.

We are desirable to copperate sincerely with friends from all walks of life with our quality products and complete service.

Our raw material is imported natural rubber from Malaysia and Indonesia, with a content of fortyseven percent,according to the different materials, it can be made ofacid, alkali resistant, corrosion resistant, oil resistant, high temperature resistant, radiation resistant, wear-resistant, aging resistant and so on.

Customer Visiting


Q: Can you make the product as per client’s requirement?

A: Yes, we can make it with your exact requirement.

Q: What are your payment terms?

A: T/T (30% as despot, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight

Q: Can I visit your factory before the order?

A: Yes, welcome to our factory to check the quality.

Q: Where is your nearest loading port?

A: Shanghai, Qingdao or Tianjin, China.

Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?

A: If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned or according to consumer’s requests.

Q: Do you accept small quantity order?

A: Of course we do.

Q: Can we choose different material?

A: Yes, the material can be chose according to your requirement.

Q: And what is your shipment and delivery time?

A: By sea or air. Normally 7 to 14 Days for delivery, according to your order quantity.

Q: And what’s your packing?

A: Carton cases inside, export wooden cases outside.

Please click and get 5% discount

Recent Posts

As one of leading flange coupling manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of mechanical products, We offer flange coupling and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail:[email protected]

Manufacturer supplier exporter of flange coupling